Do you own residential properties that you rent out to individuals living in Tulsa, OK or Oklahoma City? Most of the time, tenants that you deal with are respectful and are reliable renters. Occasionally, you may misjudge someone that you are renting to during the interview process. The person that you thought had all of his or her ducks in a row actually sold methamphetamine and housed the drugs in your residence. If you have recently discovered that the rental property you own was being used as a meth lab ever before, it is very important that you get the property decontaminated. Even if all of the drugs are removed from the home, the remnants from this meth lab can still be harmful to your health. Now is the time to partner with our experienced drug house cleanup team at KRI. This type of situation is one you should leave to the professionals.
Common Health Issues From Meth Labs:
- Poisoning – The chemical composition around meth labs can be poisonous to humans and pets.
- Breathing Issues – Direct contact with meth lab remnants can have a negative impact on your respiratory system.
- Headaches – Often times these can become migraines due to the contamination from the meth lab.
- Skin Irritation – Not only can the aftermath of a meth lab affect you internally, it can also irritate your skin as well.
- Increased Danger – With what goes into creating a meth lab, the location is at a much higher risk of property fire or explosions.
- Death – As a worst case scenario, over exposure to a meth lab can potentially lead to death.
Meth Lab Decontamination
Although some houses may show visible signs that a meth lab resided in the location, often times the meth lab may go unnoticed. Either way, it is vital that a professional cleaning be applied to the location so that you can rest easy at night knowing that the area is safe to return to. Our staff will perform testing on the home to find out how contaminated the location is. Next, our team will provide a plan involving . Finally, once all of the professional cleaning has occurred, our staff will test the area one last time to ensure that it is safe for individuals to return.
Oklahoma Meth Lab Cleanup
If you have recently been informed that someone was using your rental property as a meth lab, it is important that you rely on KRI for your meth lab cleaning needs. If you are in the Oklahoma area, give us a call today at 1-888-382-2930 to set up a confidential consultation.